1. Higher ranking members should teach lower ranking members and that lower ranking members should learn from higher ranking members.
2. Members should practice Taekwondo patterns by following the guidelines of the daily recommended practice frequency.
3. Members should have each other's contact information.
4. Members should fill out and submit appropriate forms from the information section for all official activities of Land of People.
5. Prior to joining our organization, prospective members may have upto three trial sessions.
6. Members should only demonstrate Taekwondo patterns to teach or to learn, but not to show off.